background

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My stint as a single Mama will come to an end tonight and I'm SO stinking excited to have Jim home!  Though we missed him desperately, we did manage to do ok on our own (though I didn't get a single fire and I missed them).  I just have to get through conferences tonight - YUCK, as my neighbor teacher said, the worst night of the year! :(

Lula bug is now waving "bye bye" to me when I leave in the morning and even almost says something that sounds like "bu bu".  She also says, "mamamamamama" which I wasn't going to count as mama, but she definitely says it when she's upset/waking up and it's recognizable to others, so I just may claim it as her first word! Even though it's a sad little whimper, I think it's one of the cutest things I've heard in my entire life!

I finally got around to writing down an interview that Stella and I had during our tea party the week before school started.  I look forward to doing these each year and eventually making a book out of them.

No comments: