* snuggle after naps
* go to the park
* watch Yo Gabba Gabba while eating breakfast
* read to her for HOURS on end
* Toddler Gym and swimming at the YMCA
* running errands together while everyone else is at work
* go on field trips
* try to find something nutritious that may also be considered edible for lunch
* hang out in our pjs until 10
* call Daddy at work to check in
* get a lemonberry slush at Sonic
* sew/knit/read/clean during naptime
* sprinkler fun
* watch my girl talk, play, learn, and grow all day long
* just pal around
* did I mention snuggling after naps? I did? Can you tell that's one of my FAVORITE things?
I've been SO loving being a stay at home mom all summer. I think I'm finally getting the hang of it. I really do enjoy working, I just always have bouts of anxiety before going back after a break. It's so hard to leave her after spending so much time together. I know that I have a GREAT job for a mom. I get to be home with her about 1/2 time if you count weekends/holidays/vacations - still... I miss her.
I know how much she loves all of the kids at Sheri's, and I know how good it is for her. It will be fine. It's always the anticipation that's the worst. I'd better end this before I wind up in full-blown tears!
"Baby baby you're the world to me."