background

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Worth the wait!

I am beyond thrilled to say that Stella is going to be a big sister! It took longer than expected (again), but I'm thrilled we all get to experience this together. Doesn't it look like she's saying, "YEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!" We're due March 22, and I can't wait to have a spring baby this time around. Watch out for lots of little bare arms and legs, YUM!

I have a lot of thoughts about our issues (and the issues of many others) getting pregnant, but I'll wait until another post - I don't want to put a damper on this darling pic!

4 comments:

Keren said...

Congratulations Snider family!! I am soooooo happy for you all :)

::bug hugs!!::

Melissa said...

Congratulations to all three of you!!

Definitely looking forward to photos of all four of you!

kate said...

congrats!!!! I know it was hard waiting but I'm so happy for you all. Spring is the perfect time to have a baby!

CarleeLovesMINI said...

Congratulations to the three of you! Such exciting news!