background

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

15 weeks (a week late)

So, I saw this series and loved it! We took weekly pics of the belly with Stella, and I tried to write letters to her as we went along, but that never goes as planned. I thought this would be a great way to watch the belly grow and document what's going on at the same time. I'm doing this more for us to look back on (and I think I'll have a little book made at some point), so if it's not remotely interesting to you I apologize!

*Please keep in mind that the man taking the photos in the link is a PHOTOGRAPHER and his wife is ADORABLE! Thus, our pictures will be MUCH less impressive, but again, it's more for us to look back on. (side note - who are all of these people have expansive bare walls to use as backdrops for pictures? We barely have a foot and a half of bare wall in the entire house!)

This was last weeks, week 16 is coming soon. (I'm sure you're holding your breathe waiting!)

No comments: