background

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

21 weeks


In house news - we're out of school tomorrow so the plan is to make some decisions on flooring. Thanksgiving is 2 weeks away, and I want at least the front room carpet done before then. (I want my tree up the day after Thanksgiving and don't like the idea of putting it up and then moving it for carpet). Jim and I will be doing the laminate ourselves again at this house. It's about 450 square feet and was going to cost more than $5K to have it installed! I'm not sure if we'll get to that over Thanksgiving break or if we'll wait until Christmas. I'm all for taking a day off work and just getting it done, but it's not as easy for administrators. I'd like to get it done sooner than later so there'll be less interference from the belly! I just cannot wait to get all of that nasty old flooring that someone else has gotten dirty OUT of my house!

No comments: