background

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Pinkalicious!

I'm behind on my weekly updates (again, it's more for No. 2 than the blog - I plan on making a little photo album with them).
Today I finished our Christmas cards, I actually made 3 and we had to choose one, and then finished Stella's birthday invitations. I can't believe my "baby" is going to be 3 just days after Christmas. It's tough to switch gears between Christmas planning and birthday planning, but I'm trying.

Now, I'm NOT a pink kind of girl. I think I can count on one hand the number of pink articles of clothing I've owned. Stella, however, is completely crazy for pink and loves the books about Pinkalicious. So, we're planning a Pinkalicious birthday party for her. I think it will be cute... We got our new 2010 edition of Microsoft Works which included Publisher - I make all of our cards in that program and love it! Want to see the invites?

I set the size to 4x6 and save it as a jpeg. They fit really well in the colored envelopes at Michaels and it's so affordable when you're just paying for 4x6 photo prints!

No comments: