background

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

You are one tough cookie my sweet!

My poor sweet girl! She's had the runs for about a week and a half (the first 6 days were BAD!), yesterday she had a fever and laid around most of the day, this morning when I went in to get her up she was having a tough time breathing so I took her to the doctor. She has croup and an ear infection! She is far tougher than the rest of the family put together. I would be a bear to live with and Jim... well, let's just say that boys/men are not very tough at all when they're sick. I've been known to not be very sensitive when Jim is sick. Turns out a few of those times he's been REALLY sick. It's hard to tell with all of the moaning and whining even when it's just the sniffles. :)
She's taking a nap now and when she gets up I know I'll love all of the snuggling time, but I sure hope that this all clears up quickly (and she gets all THREE of the teeth she's working on at the same time) so we can get back to the fun!

As for my last post, I'm not doing too well with it. Sunday I made a loaf of bread, a batch of cookies, and cupcakes! I'm going to try again. Here's a look at the darling little mini cupcakes. (Don't judge me for using Funfetti... they seem to be a hit with everyone but me!)


A picture of Stella and Jim playing while I mess around with the settings on my camera. I can't figure out how to take clear pictures without the background being extremely dark.





No comments: