The first is an ornament wreath for the front door. Seriously, SO easy! We untwisted a wire hanger, threaded on our ornaments, twisted it back together. I have seen people who have issues with their balls popping off and suggest glueing the tops on before stringing them onto the hanger but I tested ours and they were pretty tight (and I didn't want to spend that much time on it), so I was a rebel and did without the glue!
The second is my yarn wreath which I think is fitting for any knitter! At first I was trying to be so careful about wrapping the yarn and glueing it every few rows but then when I looked at some on Pinterest I actually liked the ones that were a bit less uniform better so I just started wrapping like crazy and glued it at the end. I've been making felt flowers for headbands for the girls so I had felt on hand and cut some spirals for flowers, glued a pearl in the middle, and DONE! The only thing I'm not thrilled about is that I tried making my own wreath form like I'd seen on Pinterest and it's not perfectly round. If I were to do this one again I'd spring for a premade wreath form. I did turn it so it looks a bit better now (I put the wonky spot under the yarn hanging it.)
I've been taking pictures of Bob's adventures, I'll try to post those soon. Today we get to start our Advent Calendar which I'm so excited for and opening a new book a day. (Stella could tell that they were books and asked me if they were new books or books from our bookshelf. She's way too smart for us and onto all of my tricks!)