background

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A first...

My lovely girls got into their first little spat tonight. Lucy took Stellas shoebox and was chewing on it. Stella does NOT appreciate slogged on any of her things and apparently a useless shoebox is no exception. She tried to take it from Lucy. Lu did NOT like her big did taking something from her. She held on tightly and yelled at Stella. I guess Stella wasn't expecting that because she started crying which then made Lucy start crying! seeing Lucy cry made Stella feel bad so she gave up the precious shoebox.

It lasted just seconds but I was laughing and thinking that this is the beginning of so many fights in this house. (Jim was pretty bummed that he missed it.)

I love how much they adore each other already but we've known that things won't always be peachy. The number one thing is that they know we are always a team and we always love and protect each other. We already talk about it on a regular basis.

A picture of Lucy that Sheri sent me while I wad at work. That woman is one of the best people I've ever known!

1 comment:

Clumsy Knitter said...

Omigosh that photo is ADORABLE!!! I don't remember a time when I wasn't squabbling with my sisters so I guess that's proof that it starts early. ;-)