background

Monday, January 2, 2012

My favorite Christmas gift

After 2 glorious weeks as a stay-at-home family it's back to work for Jim and I tomorrow.  I'm sure we're more upset about this than the girls are, they LOVE going to Sheri's and miss her when they don't "get" to go!  It's been wonderful and busy.  I haven't wanted to spend a single moment of it on the computer which means no blog updates.  Hopefully I'll be back soon with updates about the holidays and the birthday of a very special little girl!

For now, I'm going to share my favorite material gift of the season (because no gift is better than my little fam!)  Now that Lu is officially done nursing I can start wearing perfume again.  I'm not a huge perfume girl, but it is nice once in a while - kind of like lipstick.  Jim got me this perfume sampler from Sephora!

There are a couple of samplers to choose from.  I'd heard good things about both Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue and Jennifer Aniston's perfume.  I picked the one with Light Blue because when you check out Jennifer Aniston's was one of the samplers to choose from so I actually got both.  The best part of it is that you get a certificate for a full sized bottle of any of the perfumes you choose!  I don't know about you, but it's so overwhelming for me to try to go pick a perfume.  They all start to smell the same to me within minutes and it's so great to be able to smell one at a time all day long.  If you're in need of a present I can't recommend this enough.

Do you have any "Favorite Things" to share?

1 comment:

Dana said...

Oooh! That perfume looks wonderful. I've been wearing Clinique "Happy" since it came out, I think, and wouldn't know where to begin to change.

My favorite present this year was a set of good knives. We had really old Chicago Cutlery from our wedding and my in-laws bought us a set of Henckels. Sweet!