background

Thursday, July 30, 2009

I guess she didn't like it

Our girl LOVES music. She dances to all of our stuff, Taylor Swift always makes her smile, and when the kiddy tunes (the obnoxious ones that get stuck in my head for the rest of the day) come on in the car her arms are sure to be waving. We really haven't found much she doesn't like... other than one Beyonce song that was on the Ellen show.

Yesterday, Jim's niece was over trying to escape the heat in her apartment. She was playing his electric guitar trying to figure out Cat Power's version of "Sea of Love". I was holding Stella and when I looked down this is what I saw:

I can only assume she isn't a fan!

2 comments:

Katie said...

:) How CUTE!! You should teach her to do that if she ever hears Mic Jagger too...

Clumsy Knitter said...

Ha! Already a critic!