background

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thank you's take II

For Stella's 3rd birthday party we had a Pinkalicious theme. (In my opinion, a FANTASTIC, easy, and adorable theme if you're in need of one!)

I didn't want to do the same type of thank you cards I'd done for Christmas, and I'd seen a card on Etsy, but I'm much too cheap to pay $30 for thank you cards.

This image has lost a lot of quality - I originally saved it as a PDF, then had to save it as a jpeg and crop it to put it up here.
Anyway - back to the subject. I made one, put Pinkalicious in the corner, and then copied to fit 4 on a page. I saved it as a PDF file, uploaded it to Fedex Office and had them print it on cardstock. They were ready the next day. Then I cut them apart, filled them out, and off they went. It's a bit less personal (I wrote a little note on the side of some of them), but I thought it was a cute idea and I liked that it fit in with the theme, so I thought I'd give it a try.
Overall, I'm pretty happy with them. Who knows if I'll do them again... there are so many cute ideas floating around out there!

No comments: