background

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Stella Bean - update

We're home from the dr. Stella doesn't have pneumonia (I have NO idea how to spell that), but he said it does look like there's an infection around her bronchial tubes. Her white blood cell count is down from 21.5 last night to 16 today. That's still on the high end, but he said it's good considering it's been less than 24 hours. She's been playing and laughing since we've been home and even eaten a little bit. We haven't gotten the results of her urine and blood cultures so I can't completely relax until those are back (we probably won't know anything until Monday...)

4 comments:

Clumsy Knitter said...

I'm glad things are moving in the right direction. I'm sure that's such a relief! I hope everything turns out A-OK.

Jodi said...

Hey Julie, I'll be praying for your little Stella. Praise God for some improvements today.

Jodi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dana said...

I hope she feels better! It's so scary when the little ones are sick and it being the end of the school year doesn't help with the stress level. Good luck! Dana